Wednesday 15 December 2010

Self Evaluations - Mr Bush


Self Evaluation

·         Attainment -  2
I think that my attainment in media has been fairly good, as I’ve never done media studies before.

·         Effort – 2
I think that I could put more effort into my media work, as sometimes I leave it to last minute which affects my grade.

·         Punctuality -  1
Throughout the term I have been on time to my lessons and handed in work in on time.

·         Submission and quality of homework - 2
I think that the quality of work could be better as I leave my homework to the last minute however it is always on time.

·         Ability to work independently - 2
I usually can work independently which I did in my film language essay however when I don’t understand a piece of work I tend to ask other class members for help.

·         Quality of writing - 2
I think that the quality of writing is quite good, I try to mention key media terms as much as possible, however I tend to write in long paragraphs which I need to divide up.

·         Organistaion of blog - 1
My blog is quite organised as in the title of my work I always mention which teacher the work is for. Also I have organised my blog that Ms Wigley’s work is in the font colour red and Mr Bush’s pink and all my work is up to date and in order.

·         Oral contributions in class – 2
I think that I could talk more in class using key media terms. 

www:  - I mentioned and learnt new key concepts
             Kept my work organised
             Put alot of detail into my work

ebi: -    Write in shorter paragraphs
            Do not leave homework to last minute
            Contribute more in class

ns: - Overall, the scene from the 'Dark Knight' movie was successful because the audience knows what is  going on in the scene because the techniques that are used throughout the scene. The scene creates our opinion about the Joker and sutures the audience into the movie as we are left wanting to see more after the scene has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment